Tuesday, May 06, 2014

ECW Parliamentary Horse Progress II

ECW Horse continues to take shape
With many spring and early summer events happening in a row, along with a sudden work spurt, I have had less time to put into the painting desk and thus less to report here on the blog.

The horse continues to take on paint and my plan is to have them mounted and, weather permitting, do a 'Garden Wars' photo shoot of the Parliamentary forces that I currently have.

Challenge then will be to team up with Bluebear Jeff to move his Cavaliers into a table-ready formation and get some dice rolling action started in our little English Civil Wars project.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I'm afraid that I've not even really "looked" at my mounted troops yet.

I find the foot far more tedious to do . . . so I try to get them done first.

In fact earlier today I was working on my second step in priming them.

I've got almost 300 foot black primed and I'm about a third of the way through white "damp-brushing" them.

Then it is on to flesh. And for me, once the flesh is on, they start to "come alive".

Still there is an awful lot of figures to deal with before my mounted will be ready.


-- Jeff