Monday, March 31, 2014

Fast Posting Test

Greek Gods Chess Set
In an effort to determine how fast I could post to the blog, I took this photo of the Greek Gods Chess Set with my iPhone and sent it to computer ... as it turns out blogger will not accept my mobile browser.

I test this in advance of the coming flank battle west of Luckau in the Campaign of Nations game.

There will be at least three cameras present at the coming game on Sunday 6 April.

Just curious, would there be interest in near real-time updates?

2 comments:

Archduke Piccolo said...

As I am located on entirely the wrong side of the planet, I probably won't get to see much of it (pity), else I certainly would be interested, even as an experiment.

MurdocK said...

There will still be the After Action Report for both battles near Luckau here on MurdocK's MarauderS.