Monday, April 08, 2013

Formation ID tags

I have spent the past week generating the brigade units and command ID tags for Division and higher level formations for use in Fast Play Grand Armee, in support of the Campaign of Nations game.

A tags set including Russian, Austrian and Prussian elements
I print out the sheet of tags onto full sheet stickers, then stick them to full sheet magnetic sheets; cut them into the small labels that are then attached (due to their being magnetic) to the small bent metal sheets that I have attached to my steel sheets for the units of horse, foot and guns; and commanders.

This time round I produced 5 sheets, filling out the Austrians, Russians and Prussians of the Armies of Bohemia and Silesia.

What sort of support materials do you prepare for your games?

No comments: