Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 2 done


Okay so the photo did not get posted until today.

The Inks got done yesterday am, then went into face details and the pants.

Next will be the second/third layers on the rest of the clothing.

This evening will be belts and starting on details of muskets and packs.

IF all goes well then I will have only the highlights and touch-ups to do Saturday and by the afternoon I plan to get the gloss coating on.

That way on sunday morning I can flock them all...while the flocking dries I can set up the play area and have the fresh 'recruits' join the battle planned for that day!

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Hi, we have Lani's sister and niece visiting . . . and I'm not feeling all that great yet . . . so don't expect me on Sunday . . . I'll read about it instead.


-- Jeff