Sunday, June 29, 2008

Austrian Infantry booster done.

The white coated infantry you have seen moving thru its progress over the past few months is now done.

69 more foot troops added to the Austrian forces I have already.

You can see some bare metal beside these militia troops (in top hats I love them, they look so very different from the 'Line' troops), they are the second wave of red coats that I need to get base coated this week and press on with the painting progress. The aim is to put brush to metal daily this month!

4 comments:

rpardo said...

Wow they look like dandies!
Waiting to see the final painted set
Rafa

Fitz-Badger said...

I think I see some Scotties lurking there amongst the unpainted minis...
Nice top hat militia! (the Mad Hatters?)

Bluebear Jeff said...

*sigh* . . . they're Nappies . . . someday you'll come to your senses and recover from "the Dark Side".


-- Jeff

MurdocK said...

There is only ONE side that matters to me.

Dark or light matters not, so long as they have some horse, foot and GUNS!