Saturday, March 29, 2008

More Girl Gamer thoughts:

I had another opportunity recently to interview a 13 year old about her interest in the tabletop games, she has played a few and even outright beat me on occasion.

She liked the imaginary challenge and the colors on the tabletop. It took some time to get a few details as her favourite response was,

"Its fun!"

Still at something of a loss to really nail down what it is that the young lads and ladies find attractive (so that I can do it better or more) in the tabletop games; I shall press on reagardless (thanks Grimsby Mariner!).

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I think that this is a good project. I've remained quiet since I don't recall ever playing miniatures with any members of the female persuasion. But good for you, sir. Good for you.


-- Jeff