Sunday, February 11, 2007

Playtest #2 Day 1

WOW what a busy day!



With both tables set up I finnaly got to see what all my terrain efforts looked like fully assembled.



The general Snow effect is going to work out...not as well as I had hoped, but in general it should be good. Especially once I add the extra layer of thick and thin snow fall (only to be done at the actual event, otherwise I am wasting my materials).

After full setup I was then busied with unit photos.

This was when the image effects were at their best!







I am including some single shots featuring Napoleon Bonaparte (of course), Marshals Murat and Ney, a couple of artillery batteries (to show off the new base stands effects) and the French Imperial Guard Grenadiers.





1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

The "blowing snow" effect is wonderful.


-- Jeff