Sunday, January 28, 2007

Major work done!

The greatcoats and Guns are done!


At last the final French units and my first IMPERIAL GUARD infantry units are coming together.

By tomorrow night they will have their gloss and sealing coat done and I shall only have some flocking to do over the coming week.


ALL TROOPS FOR THE EYLAU GAME ARE READY IN TIME FOR PLAYTEST #2!

I have also heard from my primary game associate for the EYLAU game and he was called away for work at 5 am on Saturday the 20th, and so was unable to warn me of his departure...then too bagged to call me about the sunday etc.

At least until today.

Anyway I have 'nabbed' his table and can finnaly have all the components to put together at the playtest on February 10th (only 2 weeks before the big show)!

Enjoy the pics, I will post another full set after they are in 'full regalia' with flags and flocking.

Cheers

1 comment:

Nordic said...

I like the Church.