Wednesday, November 01, 2006

First layers going on....



The Russian Cavalry has begun to take shape.

In these pictures you will better see the ponies of the cossacks and some of the Dragoons that are the larger part of the 104 cavalry that are in progress over the coming week(s).



Artillery has been set aside for detail cleaning of the flashing and I have found the missing force of French Empress Dragoons. So the Frenchies will also start having the flashing cleaned off...

Cheers

p.s. I have tried 4 times to get pictures inserted tonight and I must go read to my children and get them off to bed. Sorry Jeff, complain about the system, not me.
p.p.s. I had to lower the picture accuracy and compress them more to get them to go into the blogger system. I will have to continue doing that from now on...sorry if they are a little 'blurry'.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Arrggggh! I rail against "the system" that keeps the photos from our view.

(Does that satisfy you?)


-- Jeff